With Week 12 games already in full swing (due to matchups starting on Tuesday) it is a little upsetting to realize that next week is the last full week of regular season college football. However we can be consoled with some great matchups and DFS opportunities. This weeks slate of games include West Virginia at Oklahoma State, Western Carolina at North Carolina, Memphis at SMU, VMI at Old Dominion, Louisiana-Monroe at Arkansas State and UConn at Eastern Carolina. All of these are projected by Vegas to be some of the highest scoring games of the weekend.
A few other storylines to keep an eye on are: Will UCF be able to keep their winning streak alive as they host Cincinnati? Can Oklahoma impress the playoff committee enough to get into the top 4? And finally will the Alabama starters even make it to halftime against The Citadel before they are pulled?
- Kyler Murray, Oklahoma vs Kansas – $10200 – Murray accounted for 415 total yards in week 11, but only managed 1 TD. He should not have any trouble getting multiple TDs this week against Kansas and their 79th ranked defense.
- Will Grier, West Virginia at Oklahoma State – $10100 – Grier has been spectacular this season, throwing for at least 300 yards and 3 TDs in 8 of 9 game. This week against Oklahoma State is good bet for another great performance.
- Dwayne Haskins, Ohio State at Maryland – $9600 – Haskins has been relatively quiet since the Buckeyes bye week, only averaging 239 yards and 2 TDs per game. He will be looking to get back on track against a beatable Maryland defense.
- Jett Duffey, Texas Tech at Kansas State – $8800 – Duffey had the best game of his career last week against Texas, putting up 524 total yards and 4 TDs. He has an opportunity for another big game in week 12 as the Red Raiders take on Kansas State’s 81st ranked defense.
- Taylor Cornelius, Oklahoma State vs West Virginia – $8600 – Cornelius has been great all season, passing for 312 yards and just over 2 TDs per game. Oklahoma State will need another big game from his this week as the Cowboys host the high powered West Virginia offense.
- Sam Ehlinger, Texas vs Iowa State – $8400 – Since the Longhorns’ bye Ehlinger has been spectacular, averaging 354 total yards and 4 TDs per game. He should have another big week, even against a tough Iowa State defense.
- Adrian Martinez, Nebraska vs Michigan State – $7500 – Martinez has been a little inconsistent this season, but the freshman has still managed some great games. He is putting up over 300 total yards per contest and has scored 22 total TDs. The Cornhuskers’ offense will continue to lean on Martinez as conference foe Michigan State comes to town.
- Anthony Russo, Temple vs South Florida – $7000 – Russo has been great in the second half of the season, with multiple TDs in 3 of the past 5 games. He will have plenty of opportunities for another multi TD game this week against South Florida’s 99th ranked defense.
- Alex Delton, Kansas State vs Texas Tech – $5700 – Delton is more comfortable rushing than passing, with 39 rush attempts in the last 2 games and only throwing for 280 yards. This week he will definitely need to do pass as the Wildcats a Texas Tech team averaging 41 points per game.
- Dexter Williams, Notre Dame vs Syracuse – $8800 – In the 6 games he has played this season Williams has rushed for 140+ yards in 4 and scored at least 1 TD in 5. This week he is matched up against Syracuse’s 96th ranked defense who are allowing 169 rushing yards per contest.
- Ryquell Armstead, Temple vs South Florida – $8600 – Armstead has been solid for Temple all season, rushing for at least 100 yards and/or scoring a TD in all but their opening game. Coming off his best game of the season, 210 yards and 6 TDs against Houston, we will see what he has for an encore as the Owls host South Florida.
- Travis Etienne, Clemson at Duke – $8300 – Etienne been quiet recently, with only one 100 yard rushing effort and 4 TDs in the past 4 games. However this week he is going against a Duke team who gives up 212 rushing yards per game. Etienne should definitely be able to get back over the century mark in week 12.
- Olamide Zaccheaus, Virginia at Georgia Tech – $6000 – Used in a hybrid H-back roll, Zaccheaus has 67 receptions to only 14 rush attempts. Virginia will need him to have a big game this week as they go on the road against Georgia Tech.
- Kennedy Brooks, Oklahoma vs Kansas – $6000 – Although receiving limited carries, Brooks is certainly making the most of them. Averaging more than 11 yards per rush and scoring 9 TDs, he is a threat to score every time he touches the ball. Brooks should be able to put together another strong game as the Sooners host Kansas and the Jayhawks questionable defense.
- Damarea Crockett, Missouri at Tennessee – $5700 – Missouri has been splitting time between Crockett and Larry Rountree all season, but Crockett seems to be the current hot hand. He has has gone over 100 yards and scored 3 TDs in the last 2 weeks. This week the Tigers travel to Knoxville and Crockett will have an opportunity for his 3rd straight 100 yard game.
- Jordan Cronkrite, South Florida at Temple – $5200 – Cronkrite has only managed 122 yards and 1 TD over the last 3 games, after rolling up 821 and 6 TDs over the previous 5. This week South Florida plays a Temple team giving up 199 yards per game on the ground and he should have an opportunity to get back on track.
- Anthony McFarland, Maryland vs Ohio State – $4900 – McFarland has made the most of his opportunities, taking over for an injured Ty Johnson, and is coming off a 29 carry 210 yard effort against Indiana. He should get plenty of work again this week against an Ohio State defense giving up almost 150 rushing yards per game.
- Isaiah Woullard, Mississippi at Vanderbilt – $5000 – Woullard has had limited use this season while backing up Scottie Phillips, but has managed 258 yards and 4 TDs on 57 carries. That may change this week at Vanderbilt as Phillips is questionable to play. If Woullard does get the start he will have a shot at some solid numbers, since Vandy is ranked 101st in rush defense.
- Antoine Wesley, Texas Tech at Kansas State – $8900 – Wesley has been red hot this season, scoring at least 11 fantasy points in every game. And over the past 4 weeks he is averaging 9 receptions for 161 yards and 1 TD. Wesley will try to keep that streak going this week against a bad Kansas State pass defense.
- Tylan Wallace, Oklahoma State vs West Virginia – $8800 – Wallace has gone over 200 yards in 2 of his last 3 games. He will have a great opportunity for another in this weeks shootout with West Virginia.
- AJ Brown, Mississippi at Vanderbilt – $8100 – Brown started the season quietly, but has picked up the pace in recent weeks. He has 3 straight games with over 100 receiving yards and scoring at least 20 fantasy points. This week Brown faces Vanderbilt’s questionable pass defense and should be in for anther big game.
- David Sills, West Virginia at Oklahoma State – $7900 – Sills has been great again this season, scoring at least 10 fantasy points in all but 2 games. This weeks shootout with Oklahoma State should not be any different as he looks to increase his season total of 12 TDs.
- TJ Vasher, Texas Tech at Kansas State – $6600 – Vasher has scored double digit fantasy points in 7 of 9 games this season, turning 42 receptions into 557 yards and 7 TDs. As long as QB Jett Duffy continues to play well, Vasher should put up solid numbers. Especially this week against Kansas State’s 87th ranked pass defense.
- CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma vs Kansas – $6500 – Oklahoma should have a field day this week against a bad Kansas secondary. Lamb and fellow WR Marquise Brown are worth using, however Lamb is currently the cheaper option. Both should be able to score this week.
- Stanley Morgan, Nebraska vs Michigan State – $6100 – After a slow start Morgan is finally getting on track, with 2 100+ yard and 3 multi TD games in the last 4 weeks. Nebraska will need him to continue his hot streak as they host Michigan State this week.
- Tee Higgins, Clemson vs Duke – $5800 – This season Higgins has cemented himself as Clemson’s go to WR, so far putting up 577 yards and 7 TDs as well as going over 10 fantasy points in 7 of 10 games. He should have a couple big play opportunities this week against Duke before the score gets out of hand.
- Dredrick Snelson, Central Florida vs Cincinnati – $5400 – Snelson is coming off strong back to back games, putting up 118 yards and 3 TDs over the last 2 weeks. Cincinnati’s defense is tough, but Central Florida should still be able to put up points.