Week 1 had a few featured freshman QB’s that broke out, but very few incredible fantasy weeks outside of Louisville QB Lamar Jackson and UTEP RB Aaron Jones. Week 2 is just as challenging for fantasy football with many lopsided games on the slate.
Strategy – Start your best players is the general rule. If you have options or are stuck between a couple of players…look at Vegas. If you’ve followed betting lines at all, you understand that the betting lines are scary good. I use a couple metrics the guide my lineup decisions when necessary. Some games are n/a because of an injury or suspension to a major player…normally though represents a blowout too difficult to predict.
- What is O/U? Short for Over/Under, that is the betting line for the total amount of points scored by the two teams combined. If the O/U for FSU vs Ole Miss is 50, Vegas estimates the two teams will combine for 50 points.
- What is the Spread? The amount of points one team is favored or the amount the team is expected to lose by. Using the same example, if FSU is favored by 10(shown as -10)…the approximate score will be FSU 30 Ole Miss 20.
[table id=150 responsive=”collapse” /]
[table id=151 responsive=”collapse” /]
[table id=152 responsive=”collapse” /]
[table id=153 responsive=”collapse” /]
[table id=154 responsive=”collapse” /]
- Week 4 College DFS Player Rankings & Lineup Advice - September 24, 2020
- Week 4 2020 College Fantasy Football Player Rankings - September 24, 2020
- Week 2 Waiver Wire Gems 2020 CFF - September 21, 2020