Week 13 of the college season rolls in as the last one with a full slate of games. There are several great matchups starting with Mississippi State at Mississippi on Thursday evening and finishing with Hawaii at San Diego State late Saturday. In between Houston at Memphis, Buffalo at Bowling Green, Oregon at Oregon State, UCF at South Florida and Oklahoma at West Virginia all play on Friday. And on Saturday Baylor at Texas Tech, Louisiana at Louisiana Monroe, Arizona State at Arizona and Oklahoma State at TCU should all provide options for DFS starts and sleepers.
We here at CFBDynasty would like to thank you all for keeping up with our articles and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama vs Auburn – $9900 – Tua has been ridiculously good this season, averaging 260 passing yards and scoring 35 TDs despite never playing in the 4th quarter. This week against Auburn he still may not make it to the 4th, but should put up good numbers before he gets pulled.
- McKenzie Milton, Central Florida at South Florida – $9800 – Milton continues to be great for fantasy owners, putting up 286 passing yards per game and scoring 33 total TDs. He should have another big game this week at South Florida as UCF continues their push toward a playoff birth.
- Sam Ehlinger, Texas at Kansas – $9300 – Ehlinger has quietly put together a great season, putting up more than 200 yards and multiple TDs in 8 of 11 games (2 of those he got knocked out with injuries.) As long a he is healthy he is worth starting against Kansas and their 92nd ranked defense.
- Tyree Jackson, Buffalo at Bowling Green – $8200 – Jackson had a rough week 12 game against Ohio, only able to produce 186 total yards and 1 TD. This week’s matchup should provide some much better opportunities against Bowling Green’s 107th ranked defense.
- Drew Lock, Missouri vs Arkansas – $8100 – Lock has been up an down all season, with 5 games under 20 fantasy points and 6 games over. But he gets a great final home matchup against a mediocre Arkansas defense who is allowing 413 yards per contest.
- Manny Wilkins, Arizona State at Arizona – $8100 – Wilkins has not been the most consistent player this season, but is currently in riding a 5 game streak of scoring at least 19 fantasy points. He should be able make it 6 in a row this week as the Sun Devils visit rival Arizona.
- Adrian Martinez, Nebraska at Iowa – $7700 – Martinez only managed 163 total yards in a rough week 12 against Michigan State. Nebraska will need a better game from him this week as the Cornhuskers finish the season on the road at Iowa.
- Shea Patterson, Michigan at Ohio State – $7300 – Patterson’s production has been limited by Michigan’s run first offense, only allowing him to average 197 passing yards per game with 20 total TDs. But this week’s revenge matchup with Ohio State may provide him with some extra opportunities. Especially since the Buckeye defense has proven to be beatable.
- Charlie Brewer, Baylor at Texas Tech – $6600 – Brewer’s fantasy production has been all over the place this season, ranging from 34.9 points in week 2 to -3.6 points in week 9. This week’s matchup with Texas Tech, and their 108th ranked defense, should provide an opportunity for Brewer to finish on a high note.
- Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin vs Minnesota- $10600 – Taylor has gone over 100 yards in 10 of 11 games this season and only needs 131 more to reach 2000 total. Minnesota is giving up 170 rushing yards per game and Taylor should be able to find plenty of running room.
- AJ Dillon, Boston College vs Syracuse – $9000 – Dillon has been the workhorse for Boston College this season, averaging 24 carries for 117 yards per game and scoring 12 TDs. He should be able to finish the regular season with a bang against a Syracuse defense allowing 169 yards per game.
- Eno Benjamin, Arizona State at Arizona – $8500 – Benjamin has 4 straight games with at least 149 rushing yards, he has also scored 5 TDs during this streak. He should be in for another heavy workload this week at the Sun Devils go on the road against instate rival Arizona.
- Karan Higdon, Michigan at Ohio State – $7600 – Higdon has been very consistent for the Wolverines, going over 100 yards rushing in 8 out of 10 games. He should not have any trouble going over 100 again this week against a very questionable Ohio State defense.
- Miles Sanders, Penn State vs Maryland – $7400 – Sanders has been solid this season, averaging 111 total yards with 9 TDs. This week he gets a great matchup against a Mayrland team who gave up 283 rushing yards last week to Ohio State.
- Michael Warren, Cincinnati vs Eastern Carolina – $7100 – Warren is definitely on a roll this season, scoring at least 13 fantasy points in every game. Cincinnati will continue to lean on him this week against an average Eastern Carolina defense.
- CJ Verdell, Oregon at Oregon State – $5900 – Verdell has had an excellent freshman campaign, scoring at least 17 fantasy points in 7 of 11 games. This week he gets a great matchup with rival Oregon State who sports the 5th worst rush defense in the country allowing 272 yards per game.
- Josh Jacobs, Alabama vs Auburn – $5400 – Jacobs has done a great job with limited opportunities this season, scoring 10 TDs in 11 games. He may be in for a bigger work load this week as starter Damien Harris recovers from a concussion.
- Travis Homer, Miami vs Pittsburgh – $5200 – Homer has spent the season splitting time with fellow RB DeeJay Dallas, but is still riding a 5 game streak of scoring 11+ fantasy points. He should get plenty of opportunities this week as the Hurricanes close out the season against Pittsburgh and their 64th ranked rush defense
- Rondale Moore, Purdue at Indiana – $8700 – Moore has been a stud for the Boilermakers this season, only scoring fewer than 16 fantasy points in 2 games. There is no reason not to expect another big game this week against Indiana and their 85th ranked defense.
- Antonio Wesley, Texas Tech vs Baylor – $8400 – Wesley came back down to earth last week, only putting up 28 yards on 6 receptions. That broke a streak of 4 straight 100 yard receiving games and the first time this season he was under 11 fantasy points. However a matchup with Baylor should be just what he needs to get back on track.
- N’Keal Harry, Arizona State at Arizona – $7800 – Harry has been very good this season, with 69 receptions for 1033 yards and 9 TDs, and he is currently riding a 3 game 100 receiving yard streak. He should be able to close the season strong in the anual rivalry matchup with Arizona.
- Jerry Jeudy, Alabama vs Auburn – $7300 – Jeudy has torched pretty much every defense he’s faced this season, putting up 1002 yards and 10 TDs on only 51 receptions. This week’s rivalry game against Auburn should provide him with plenty of opportunities for another big game.
- Anthony Johnson, Buffalo at Bowling Green – $7200 – Johnson started the season strong before dropping off with an injury. But he has gotted back on track with 442 yards and 6 TDs in the last 4 games. This week’s matchup with Bowling Green’s 107th ranked defense should not slow him down at all.
- Jalen Hurd, Baylor at Texas Tech – $7100 – This season Baylor has used the former RB all over the field. Hurd has racked up 1114 yard and 7 TDs on 66 reception and 48 rushing attempts. The Bears’ week 13 shootout with Texas Tech should give Hurd a chance to finish the season with a strong output.
- Trevon Bradford, Oregon at Oregon State – $5100 – Bradford has been one of the Beavers’ top offensive weapons with 578 receiving yards and 6 TDs. Oregon State will need a big game from him this week as they host instate rival Oregon.
- Irv Smith, Alabama vs Auburn – $5000 – Smith has quietly been putting up good numbers this season, scoring at least 11 fantasy points in 8 of 11 games. He will have opportunities for another big game this week against a beatable Auburn defense.
- Lawrence Cager, Miami vs Pittsburgh – $4600 – Cager has been very TD dependent this season. Never catching more than 3 passes in any game, but hauling in 6 TDs. He may be in for a target boost this week since both of Miami’s TEs will be out with injuries.