While week 11 is not projected to have quite as many shootouts as week 10, there are still several great matchups. Texas at Texas Tech, Temple at Houston, SMU at UConn and Oklahoma St at Oklahoma all have the potential for big points and should provide lots of value plays and sleepers.
A couple other narratives to watch this weekend are: Will Texas be able to slow down or at least keep pace with Texas Tech? How will Houston respond after losing to SMU? And can Oklahoma State spoil Oklahoma’s push for a playoff spot?
- D’Eriq King, Houston vs Temple – $11300 – Last week’s 31 points against SMU was the lowest total the Cougars have put up this season. Even with that, King managed over 200 total yards and 3 TDs. Houston’s offense will continue to run through King as they host Temple in week 11.
- Kyler Murray, Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State – $10800 – Murray continued his spectacular season, week 10 against Texas Tech, with 360 passing yards, 100 rushing yards and 4 TDs. No reason to think that will change this week against Oklahoma State. Especially with Vegas projecting a 79 point o/u.
- McKenzie Milton, UCF vs Navy – $10500 – Milton bounced back from missing week 8 with 331 total yards and 4 TDs against Temple. This week he gets another great matchup against Navy’s 102nd ranked defense.
- Sam Ehlinger, Texas at Texas Tech – $9300 – Since returning from a week 7 shoulder injury Ehlinger has been spectacular. Putting up 637 passing yards, 99 rushing yards and 8 TDs in the last 2 games. This week should be a shootout as Texas travels to Lubbuck to take on Texas Tech.
- Gardner Minchew, Washington State at Colorado – $8700 – Minchew has thrown for at least 300 yard and 1 TD every game this season. Colorado’s 77th ranked pass defense gives him a great opportunity to extend that streak.
- Jordan Ta’amu, Mississippi at Texas A&M – $8000 – Ta’Amu has 4 straight games with at least 360 total yards and has scored 10 TDs during that span. Texas A&M’s questionable pass defense (82nd in the country) should provide him with plenty of opportunities for another big game.
- Kellen Mond, Texas A&M vs Mississippi – $7400 – Mond started the season well, but has struggled recently with 3 straight SEC road games. However week 11’s home matchup against Mississippi’s 124th ranked pass defense should get back on track.
- Charlie Brewer, Baylor at Iowa State – $5200 – Brewer has a tough matchup this week against a good Iowa State defense. But Baylor will need a big game from him if they hope to win.
- Deondre Francois, Florida State at Notre Dame – $5100 – Francois, like the Florida State offense, has been very inconsistent. He has 4 games scoring at least 23 points and 4 with fewer than 12 points. Hopefully Francois can get their offense going this week and if so he could be a value at this price.