We’re excited that DraftKings re-launched their daily fantasy sports for college football last week! If you’re unfamiliar with DFS, go create a lineup at DraftKings to see how it works!
Week 1 offers an odd slate of games for college fantasy football owners due to the amount of lopsided games, unnamed suspensions, and position battles that bleed into the season. Our Josiah Connor makes his selections for the Top Picks, Best Value, and Sleepers at Quarterback, Running Back, and Wide Receiver for Week 1.
Also be sure to check out our full list of Week 1 College Fantasy Rankings for Champion Members!
- McKenzie Milton – $11700 – (Thursday) Our top rated week 1 QB will look to pickup where he left off last season.
- Ty Gangi – $10400 – (Friday) The Nevada air raid offense should lead to lots of yards and points week 1.
- Jordan Ta’amu – $9900 – (Saturday) Look for big numbers from Ta’amu as he throws to one of the best WR groups in the country.
- Riley Neal – $8400 – (Thursday) Neal lost several games last season to injury. But should be able put up a solid game against an over matched FCS opponent.
- KJ Carta-Samuels – $8500 – (Friday) After breaking the Colorado St single game passing record in their week 0 game, Carta-Samuels will look for an encore against the instate rival Buffalos.
- Sam Ehlinger – $8800 – (Saturday) Ehlinger had some spectaular games last season, as a freshman, before he was limited by a concussion. Look for him to start the season well, with a matchup against a poor Maryland defense.
- David Blough – $6100 – (Thursday) Jeff Brohm offense’s always put up stats and Blough should be an early season beneficiary
- Davis Alexander – $5000 – (Friday) The new Portland St starter will have lots of stat opportunities trying to keep up with Nevada.
- De’Andre Johnson – $6600 – (Saturday) Johnson will have to put up some good stats for the Owls to keep up with the Oklahoma offense.